I have been nominated for the Liebster Award recently. This is an award that is given to bloggers by bloggers. As in my ‘Disability Award’ post, I think that this is the best type of award. Who better to pass on the honor, than one who is doing the same as you are?Especially when it is a good friend that nominates you! Thank you so much @BabyGirlBowen for nominating me. It is really such a privilege that you would consider me for this! I also echo your sentiment, it is awesome to be nominated after only having been blogging since the end of February. It shows how amazing this community is and how much of an impact we all are making. Go check out her blog linked here, its definitely worth the read! So, let’s get on to reviewing the rules!
- Give a shout out to the blogger that nominated you for the award and leave links back to their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve it and tag them to share the love.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the blogger lovely enough to nominate you and ask 11 questions.
- Cheesecake or Carrot Cake? I’ve actually never had carrot cake before, but have been interested in trying it recently. So, I would have to say it would be cheesecake for me. Nothing fancy though, just a strawberry cheesecake and I’m good!
- If you could be a Marvel Character, who would it be? I would be the Black Widow for purely selfish reasons. In the earlier Avenger movies, she was good friends with Hawkeye. I just think Hawkeye is so cute! There I said it lol.
- If you were arrested for anything, what would it be? If I was arrested for anything, it would be standing up for myself or someone else in a case of discrimination. I would be proud too, if my arrest meant that I helped someone.
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I don’t know if I want to change my name to anything. I thought about this a lot when I was younger, but couldn’t find anything better than Jordyn.
- Give one word, that your best friend would use to describe you? I think if my best friend had to describe me in one word, that word would be strong.
- What would be harder to give up food or sex? This is hilarious since I’m a virgin due to my beliefs. So I guess food?
- If you could read minds, whose mind would you read? If I could read minds, I would read the mind of the person currently working on my SSI disability case. I just want to know the outcome already!
- Walking dead or Game of Thrones? I have honestly never watched either of these T.V series. If choosing though, I would prefer ‘The Walking Dead’, because I like the sci-fi zombie element.
- Which would you hate to lose the most, your hearing or your sight? Another difficult question here. I would have to say I would hate to lose my hearing the most. Listening to music is so important to me and I would be so sad to lose the ability to hear it like I do now.
- If money were no issue, what is one thing you would buy? I would buy a private jet complete with a pilot. Traveling is hard for me and I will 100% get sick on a public flight. So if I could have a fancy plane with reclining seats and cleaner air, I would actually be able to travel more.
- What would you living your best life consist of? Living my best life consists of engaging with the chronic illness community daily, being able to blog consistently during the summer, and not having as much fatigue as I currently do. However, as I see it, without obstacles, we do not get the chance to grow.
- I have really small feet and hands. I still fit the concrete mask my mom did of my hand from fourth grade.
- I like learning random facts. I will look up things online that lead me to look up other things and so on.
- On the back of my head, underneath most of my hair is a white section of hair. I have always had it, even when my hair was darker as a baby.
- I usually never get into the big book or movie series hypes. The one exception being Marvel, but I started watching those movies years later.
- I despise the color orange. No, I don’t know why, but I have always disliked it.
- I am a very fast sprinter. When I was a kid I could outrun grown men. If need be, I could do it today, but I wouldn’t risk the recovery time.
- I have only had wisdom tooth extracted, one that never formed, and two that have just been sitting in my gums for years. The dentist says that they will never drop.
- I was an Air Force baby. One of the coolest places we travelled was to the Azores Islands. I don’t remember it though, because I was a baby.
- I tend to favor fruits and vegetables over fried food.
- I wrote books when I was in Kindergarten. The teacher kept book sleeves with paper stapled in between. I still remember writing those stories to this day.
- I have an exceptional memory. I can remember back as far as 3 years old and can recall almost all of my childhood.
Nominations: (In no particular order)
Tiffany Talks UK
That was Patricia
My Questions For You:
- Have you ever wanted to be famous for something other than writing? (i.e sports)
- What is the naughtiest thing you did as a child? Do you regret it?
- Giant sloths or tiny walruses?
- What is one thing, besides blogging, that you are very passionate about?
- Favorite type of weather?
- Do you think my dog is cute? (pic above for reference)
- What is the weirdest food combo that you like?
- If you were paid $1,000 USD to go streak in the town center, would you do it?
- Would you rather have extra toes or extra fingers?
- What is the best place you have travelled to? If you cannot think of one, what place do you really want to go to?
- Would you rather meet your favorite author or a famous person from history?
*I would really appreciate if you could tag me or notify me when your post comes out. I am so excited to read your answers to my questions! Maybe this will help us all learn a bit more about each other. Also, no hurry to respond to this. I know many of us have some type of health issue going on, so please take your time!*
Thank you for reading my blog today! What are your thoughts on this award? Did you learn anything new about me? Please subscribe and I’ll see you next time my Un-imaginables!